Discover the ultimate
secure enterprise with Palo Alto Networks. Deploy and Maintain it the right way with CentraComm.
Next Generation Firewall + Threat Intelligence + Endpoint Protection
Palo Alto Networks offers a natively integrated platform that can prevent sophisticated attacks at every stage of the attack. Improving ability to quickly respond to new global threats before the damage has been done. By working with CentraComm, you will find peace-of-mind as this platform brings network, cloud and endpoint security into a common architecture.
Combined with and backed by unrivaled customer service and industry-leading service level agreements, CentraComm's Managed Services provide our customers with the ultimate control and peace of mind.
Palo Alto Networks Innovate Partner
With its next-generation security platform, Palo Alto Networks is leading a new era in cybersecurity by safely enabling all applications and preventing successful cyber attacks for thousands of organizations around the world. As a Palo Alto Networks Innovate Partner, you know that you’ll receive superior customer service from our team of Palo Alto Certified Engineers.
- Gain full visibility and control into network traffic based on applications, users, and content
- Control applications by user, by application, by time, apply QoS, and more
- Detect and block known and unknown threats, malware, spyware, viruses and more
- Cyberattacks are often sophisticated and persistent – stop them from propagating by systematically applying advanced threat detection at every phase of their lifecycle
- Be ready for BYOD and provide safe access to roaming users with GlobalProtect
CentraComm is an IT security and infrastructure provider with a regional focus and global reach. Our around-the-clock engineering talent and value-added services deliver peace of mind for our customers. We work with businesses of all shapes and sizes to allow them to innovate efficiently and remain secure. We are a solutions based company because we understand that when it comes to networking and cyber security, one size does not fit all.